Home Industry - Open Section
event celebrates art, photography, craft, baking, cake decoration,
sewing, gardening, shed creations, preserves and of wearable
It incorporates creations from our amazing local community with
contributions from our youngest to the more senior citizens of our
town and surrounds.
Home Industry is an excellent chance to exhibit your work and
perhaps challenge a friend or a colleaue to enter with you.
We welcome your entries and look forward to receiving your
The Home Industry Categories are:
- Wearable Creationz - Wearable Art
- For Arts Sake - Fine Art
- For Goodness Cakes! - Cake Decorating
- Jam-Packed - Preserves
- That's Sew Crafty - Sewing & Handicraft
- Bloom'erangs - Fauna & Floral Arrangement
- Flutter me' Shutters - Photography
- Sow Good - Gardening
- Biscuit Tin - Baking
- Nailed It! - Design Technology
To download the entire Home Industry Schedule (open section),
including conditions of entry & instructions please click the
- All entries are to be submitted online using the category
buttons on the right.
- Entries MUST be received by Friday 21st July.
- Exhibitors will be posted an Exhibitors Kit prior to the
festival, which includes an entry ticket which must be attached to
the exhibit at the time of delivery to the pavillion.