Home Industry – Open Section
This event celebrates art, photography, craft, baking, cake decoration, sewing, gardening, shed creations, preserves and more.
It incorporates creations from our amazing local community with contributions from our youngest to the more senior citizens of our town and surrounds.
Home Industry is an excellent chance to exhibit your work and perhaps challenge a friend or a colleague to enter with you.
We welcome your entries and look forward to receiving your exhibits.
The Home Industry Categories are:
- The Great Oz/Kiwi Bake Off
- For Arts Sake – Fine Art
- For Goodness Cakes! – Cake Decorating
- Jam-Packed – Preserves
- That’s Sew Crafty – Sewing & Handicraft
- Bloom’erangs – Fauna & Floral Arrangement
- Flutter me’ Shutters – Photography
- Sow Good – Gardening
- The Cake Tin – Baking
- Nailed It! – Design Technology
Click here to view, download and print the entire Home Industry Schedule
Please click the buttons on the right to see more information about each category.
Conditions of Entry:
- All entries are to be submitted online using the category buttons on the right.
- Entries MUST be received by Friday 3rd August.
Delivery Of Exhibits:
Exhibits must be delivered to the Home Industry Marquee at Clem Thompson Oval during these times….
- Wednesday 8th August between 4pm and 6pm
- Thursday 9th August between 7am and 11am
(*see exception below)
*Exhibits in the The Cake Tin, For Goodness Cakes and Junior Baking sections MUST be delivered to the Home industry marque to ensure freshness on Festival Saturday between 6am and 7.30am
No late entries will be accepted for The Cake Tin, For Goodness Cakes and Junior Baking sections outside these specified hours due to judging needing to be concluded by 9.30am.