Home Industry – Open Section
This community-focused event showcasing all that is amazing about living in this isolated paradise of ours. As we celebrate 50 years of the Nameless Jarndunmunha Festival, once again it is very exciting to present the Home Industry Hub.
We welcome your entries and look forward to receiving your exhibits.
The Home Industry Categories are:
- The Great Oz/Kiwi Bake Off
- For Arts Sake – Fine Art
- Jam-Packed – Preserves
- That’s Sew Crafty – Sewing & Handicraft
- Flutter me’ Shutters – Photography
- Sow Good – Gardening
- The Cake Tin – Baking
- Nailed It! – Design Technology
Click here to view, download and print the entire Home Industry Schedule
Please click the buttons on the right to see more information about each category.
Conditions of Entry:
- Each exhibitor can submit one entry per category.
- A separate entry must be completed for each entry.
- Entries MUST be received no later then 19th July 2019.
- Entries MUST be submitted online through the website under the Home Industry website.
If you have any queries regarding Home Industry please email the Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Of Exhibits:
Exhibits must be delivered to the Home Industry Hub at Clem Thompson Pavillion during these times…
- All entries, apart from consumables, must be delivered to the Home Industry Hub on Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th August between 4pm and 6pm.
- All food entries must be delivered to the Home Industry Hub on Friday 9th August between 8am and 3pm (any late entries will not be accepted due to the closure for judging).
The Home Industry Hub in the Clem Thompson Pavillion is OPEN to the public to view all exhibits on the Festival Saturday from 10am.