The Dog Show is returning in 2019!
The 2019 Dog Show is proudly sponsored by the Mountain View Sporting Club & Golfie Cafe and Bar.
- Queen (Older Dogs)
- King (Older Dogs)
- Princess (Younger Dogs)
- Prince (Younger Dogs)
- Best Junior Handler (Under 16)
- Most Outstanding 6 Legs (Fancy Dress)
- Best Sausage Catcher
- Best Rescue Dog
- Waggiest Tail
- Laziest Dog
Show begins at 3pm near Festival Stage.
Registrations will be taken on the day between 2.30pm and 2.50pm. Dogs and handlers must be ready to go at 2.50pm.
- Your dog must be healthy and happy in nature.
- Your dog must be socialised enough to be out and about with other dogs in a semi confined area.
- No puppies under 6 months, bitches in heat or aggressive dogs.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
- Dog handlers must clean up after their dogs.
- This is a fun dog show and winners are judged by community members, and crowd reactions. The judge’s decision is final.
Rosettes and prizes will be handed out to the winner and runner up of each class.